Sunday, November 05, 2006

The sky is dark again

I suppose it is the rainy season again, or not. Either way, I do not really know anymore, since the Malaysian weather has become so much more fickle compared to, say, just 10 years ago when I was just a kid. Anyway, my feelings parallel this a lot, so much in fact that it is creepy.

Remember a spell when my posts were kind of down, follow by a spate of cheery stuff? They reflect somewhat on my feelings at that time. Unfortunately, another series of unpleasant things have cropped up. And at a very good timing too, smack just before my finals, damn.

My mood for the next few days would have been killed anyway, since the rest of my family will be busy stuffing themselves silly next weekend at my cousin's wedding, while I content myself with inane MUET papers. For the greedy pig in me, things could not have been worse, but like all cliches, they inevitably did. My favourite martial art will undergo another impending upheaval. I have been quite lucky with all the disturbances in my club, since the last major and course changing one happened 2 years ago. Since then there have been only minor niggles, and things usually went back to normal after a while. My gut however, tells me that this will be potentially annoying.

To make things worse, it always has to have a double whammy soon after, sorta like a tsunami and its afterwaves you know. And yet again, this has got something to do with the fairer sex. This time, I have a forbidding sense that she really is out of reach, or at least the relationship would be frowned on if it were to happen. The differences should not be that big to most of you, but surprisingly this time, age seems to be an issue to me.

Oh well, for my previous down times, blog therapy seems to help, but for now I am still feeling the sting.

No comments: