Saturday, April 30, 2011

Slogging on a bumpy field, Day 4

Decided to sleep in, so that means I was left with getting in a run in the evening. The trouble was Saturday evenings tend to suck me into their warm embrace. True enough, by 6pm I was complaining of being hungry and trying to delay lacing up my shoes to 7pm. Deep down, I knew it was touch and go, and the good guys didn't seem to be winning. That was until I saw something while surfing. Although it really had nothing to do with me, it really pissed me off. That ignited the fire in me, at least for that moment. I didn't know how long that would burn, so I quickly headed for the door before it went out.

Moral of the day, I finally used the soporific powers of the Internet against itself. Never again will I cop out because of the Internet muahahahhahaa. *fingers crossed*

Day 4:

30mins (relaxed progression) - Adventist field
Shoes: Brooks Launch (older)

I just wanted to get in some easy miles while trying to focus on my form. Unfortunately my lack of self control meant I was kinda feeling my legs and feet a bit in the end, also partly no thanks to my shoes. At least I could do 30 minutes in them this time.

No comments: