Sunday, August 06, 2006

Irony of ironies

This is supposed to be intended solely for the FuckRIENDSTER version of my blog, but I thought 'what the heck, they bloody robbed me of my intended post of the day' and decided to air the dirty laundry here too.

*The blog originally bearing the above title could not be presented. Reasons will be outlined below. WARNING: liberal use of expletives.*

FUCK YOU FRIENDSTER. This stupid imbecilic, outdated excuse for a website just robbed me of a perfectly good post. I was typing halfway through, hell it wasn't even halfway, but I sure as fuck spent 45 minutes on it, and it was fucking long, when FuckRIENDSTER decided to screw around with the connection. Ok fine, you can fucking screw around with it, hell, it happens to blogspot half the time, just ask my friend, Ju Ping, but the difference between genius and stupidity is sometimes just the ability to mindlessly retain content. For fuck's sake, at least try to be a little more reliable and don't just wipe off the hard work people put in.

And for those of you wondering why I don't just use blogspot once and for all, I do. I have another blog there with the same content, the address of which I am going to post now. The thing is I will for convenience's sake write in FRetardIENDSTER's blog then copy and paste to blogspot. But no fucking more, I am going to do the opposite now. This crap of a site is useful only because it is accessible to most of the people I know.

Anyway, I just endured a fucking weekend, and this shit just crops up. Screw you, my the retarded programmers responsible for this intellectual violation never be able to get an erection again.

No comments: