Friday, May 06, 2011

(Near) Conclusion of block: medium hills at medium effort, Day 10

If I fail to break free from dream land tomorrow, today's hill workout will be the last run before I go to Medan for a short break. I am saying this not because I lack faith in my determination to wake up early, but because I know that is like trying to beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou. Anyway, I don't think I would have enough time to update this blog even if I do get the run in. Looking back, these 10 days have been quite solid training for me. Although some runs were a bit underwhelming, I found it's easier to keep my spirits high by looking at training as smaller blocks. Hopefully, the 4 days in Medan would rejuvenate me for the next phase where I ramp things up.

Day 10 (Botanical Gardens)
Run to Youth Park (warm up)
Run to the Gardens, 10x medium hills (~150m, moderate)
Run back
Shoes: Brooks T5

Days 11 to 14: no training (probably, unless I get some in while in Medan)

No comments: